- Anesthetic Free Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Same Day Crowns
- Comprehensive Cleanings/Exams
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Mercury Free Fillings
- Pain Free Laser Dentistry
- Removable & Fixed Bridgework
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Fluoride & Dental Sealants
- Implant Restoration
- Preventative & Periodontal Care
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Patient Resources
- New Patient Forms
- Rate our Office
Invisalign is one the best inventions in the dental industry. This painless, convenient method has been used by millions to get the smile of their dreams. Not only is Invisalign nearly impossible to notice, the results are very impressive.
Invisalign has been around since 1997 and is one of the more popular methods of teeth straightening. Given the annoyance that standard braces provide, many people are opt for Invisalign. This alternative involves the use of several aligner trays that the user switches out every two weeks. The amount of clear aligners you receive depends on your treatment plan. Some people will only wear a few trays while others can wear dozens. It all depends on how much movement your teeth need.
Interested in learning all of the benefits of Invisalign?
- Reliable and Durable
- Very Convenient
- No Annoying Wires or Brackets
- You Take Them Out When You Eat
- Clear/Hardly Noticeable
- Painless to Use
- Sleek Look
- Comfortable to Wear
- Fast Results
- And More!
Now it’s easy to see why millions of people decide to go with Invisalign. They’re clear, painless, and don’t require any wires or brackets. Just pop in a tray and you’re good to go. No more spending hours at the dentist installing ugly and annoying braces.
How the Process Works
Although the process is very easy, there are some steps to ensure the best results possible. By sticking to your treatment plan, you’ll get the results you desire in the quickest amount of time possible. Here at the steps for proper Invisalign treatment:
- Consultation – Make an appointment with your dentist and they’ll decide the best treatment plan for your situation. They’ll go over costs, number of trays you’ll need, and any other details about the process.
- Orthodontic Records – In order to get an accurate picture of your mouth, we may need take radiographs, impressions, and photographs of the teeth in order to create your new trays.
- Waiting for Your Trays – After your molds are taken and sent over, you’ll have to wait a week or two for your aligners to arrive.
- Arrival and Instruction – Once your beautiful clear retainers arrive, you’ll need to fully understand how to use them for the best results possible. Your dentist will go over how to use them, when you take them off, and how to clean and maintain them.
- Maintenance and Proper Use – The last step involves maintaining the proper treatment plan and making sure that your aligners are always in use. They recommend wearing your tray for 22 hours a day. By not wearing your retainer for the recommended time, you could risk slower progression or undesired results. It’s also important that you make sure your trays are fully pressed down on your teeth. Your dentist will provide a tool for this task.
Seek Out Invisalign Professionals
If you want the best results possible, and want to ensure you get the best treatment plan for your needs, it’s best to reach out to the experts. Dentists of Hinsdale Lake is your solution! If you live in the Illinois area and are interested in Invisalign, give us a call! We have the experience and reliable services you can depend on. Contact us today to get started!