May 28, 2020
At Dentists of Hinsdale Lake, we are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed and in many ways exceeded the recommendations of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment.
What we are doing:
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- Non-clinical areas and equipment accessed by our patients and team are wiped down after each use.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
- Offering new financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
What you can do:
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for when it’s safer for everyone.
- When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sanitized treatment room.
- Use the available hand sanitizer stations on your way in and out of the office.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for up to date information as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
Your dental family at Dentists of Hinsdale Lake
May 22, 2020
Dear Patients and Friends,
We hope you and your family are in good health. As we begin to provide a wider scope of treatment and services, we wanted to update you on what’s going on at Dentists of Hinsdale Lake. We have been busy over the past several weeks putting in place new protocols and refining current ones as it relates to safety and logistics. As we continue to face uncertainty as a community due to COVID-19 and the social distancing guidelines put forth, one thing remains certain, our team at Dentists of Hinsdale Lake is here for you!
Tooth be told, we miss you greatly and we cannot wait to see you back in the office again soon.
We believe in the value of a healthy smile and the impact it has on the people we serve!
When we think about the individuals that bring us joy in fulfilling our vision for health and well-being, we immediately think of you, our patients and friends. We are continuing to find ways of connecting with you regularly and being available for you in any way possible as we get ready for opening the practice beyond the emergency appointments.
The original goal of the reduction to Emergency Care only was to suppress the spread of the virus and reduce the use of protective masks, surgical gowns, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) that hospitals and clinics found in short supply. This also gave us an opportunity to reinforce what we have always done when it comes to sterilization and infection controls, as well as implement additional steps to make sure that every patient can be assured a safe dental experience.
We are very excited to announce that Dentists of Hinsdale Lake is now officially open for a wider spectrum of dental care. We have been diligently working to replenish our supplies so that we are ready with a new schedule in place that ensures the safety and comfort for both our team and patients, as we return to full care and service. Our team is now reaching out to patients who have had to cancel their appointments due to the shut down as well as patients who are currently scheduled in the upcoming months to confirm new appointments that promote social distancing mandates and protect our most vulnerable. Our new scheduling options are designed to address and prioritize individual oral healthcare needs and maintain a safe and sterile environment.
Looking into the future is a ball of uncertainty, as this is a very new situation our world has found itself in. Rest assured, Dentists of Hinsdale Lake as always, will place the health and well-being of our team and our patients first. We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for up to date information as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time! We hope you and your family are happy and healthy. We look forward to seeing you all again and catching up with you at your next appointment.
Your dental family at Dentists of Hinsdale Lake
Premium dental care for Willowbrook, Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Darien, Westmont, Western Springs, La Grange & Burr Ridge
I took my daughter to this dental office after she had a negative experience at another dental office. I researched dentists of hinsdale lake on my dental insurance site. Very positive experience.
We will be coming back to have more work completed.
-GAIL W.Rate your experience
at our office
Please call our office or fill out the form below.